Sounds intriguing doesn’t it?
Las Vegas fun books are small books that are packed with coupons. There are plenty of freebies on offer, loads of discounts on things like food, drink, shows, slot plays and much more. Don’t book your shows without checking your book first!
Every hotel in Las Vegas has its own fun book and the coupons inside will be specific to that hotel, i.e. the shows, the restaurants and shops, casinos and anything else within the hotel.
So how do you get yours?
Every Las Vegas hotel provides guests with one at the time they check in. If you are not offered one, please ask for it.
You might find that the hotel has left your fun book in your room, together with any other freebies and complimentary drinks that are offered with your booking.
When you join the Players Club, you may be handed one by a Players Club agent, just to say thanks for joining and welcome to the club. If you don’t get one, ask for it.
Have a chat with the front desk staff, concierge or any other employee at your hotel to see how you can get one
You may even find canvassers on the Strip handing them out – while the fun book is free, you might be asked for a tip from the canvassers.
You can look online. If you want to hit the ground running when you arrive in Las Vegas, have a look online. You will have to pay shipping and handling but, depending on what coupons you use, the savings could be more than enough to cover that and a lot more besides. However, you should only do this if you really need the book for the minute you arrive.
A word of caution – do check the expiration dates for the fun books and make sure you haven’t been given an out of date one (this is also a concern when you order one online).
As an idea of what to expect, here’s what you get when you check in at the South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa:
Your fun book will include coupons for:
- A free cocktail at any Casino bar in the South Point Hotel
- 50% off the garden buffet – valid for any meal on any day
- Free entrance to Nightlife in the Showroom
- Free dessert with any entrée at Don Vito’s
- Free dessert with any entrée at Primarily Prime Rib
- Free frozen Margherita with the dinner entrée at Baja Miguel’s
- Spend a minimum $10 at the Del Mar Deli and get 15% off
- Buy One Get On Free on bowling games, up to a maximum of three
- Get a free souvenir from the Hotel gift shop
- Get 10% off at Seattle’s Best
- Buy a matinee ticket at Century and get a free Junior Popcorn
- Up to 50% off LV shows at Prestige Travel
Every hotel offers something different; don’t feel that you have to use them – if it isn’t something you were planning on doing then don’t.
Save your money for what you really want to experience in Las Vegas but don’t forget to check your coupons whenever you decide to book a show or go for a meal.